Main Dishes |
Salads / Sides |
Other Items of Interest |
My Pinterest Food Boards
Easy Tomato Cucumber Salad
This is my quick and easy take on the classic summer salad.
There are not amounts given ... this is really just a matter of cutting up enough vegies to fit your need, and mixing them in the proportion that makes you happy.
This works well for picnics, potlucks, or camping: just leave it in the Ziploc™ bag and toss it in the ice chest and remember to bring a serving bowl and slotted spoon.
- Bottle of Red Wine Vinaigrette salad dressing (I use Wish Bone™)
- Chop tomatoes and cucumbers into bite sized pieces, more on the large size than the small.
- Combine in a gallon size Ziploc™ bag.
- Add enough salad dressing to thoroughly cover the vegies, seal the bag, and mix it up.
- Refrigerate it for a few hours, and it's ready.
- Use your favorite brand of Red Wine Vinaigrette or Italian salad dressing.
- Include (or substitute):
- Cherry tomatoes
- Onions (red, sweet, or green)
- Bell peppers (green, red, and/or yellow)
- Your favorite vegies ... but think about how they'll work in the dressing, I'm thinking mushrooms won't keep very long in vinegar.
Lynnette (Debbie) |
Unicorn Fiber Arts |
If these pages were useful or entertaining
Copyright by Debbie & Tim Coyle